Definitions and key terms
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that Submits/Signs up to use or avail the Services and to manage the relationships with consumers or service users.
- Personal Data:any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service:refers to the service provided by SuperTech as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Name / username
- Billing Addresses
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails